Tuesday, November 18, 2014

DIY Autumn-Inspired Tiered Stand for Less Than $10

Wow, it has been a long time since I've blogged here in this particular blog, sadly to say. As I've started to upload more videos to my All Things Emmy YouTube channel, those uploads will coincide with blog posts here.

I recently uploaded a new video to YouTube for a super easy DIY project in making a tiered stand. What's great about this project is that it will cost less than $10 to make, including the glue.

Materials you will need:

2 wine glasses
2 large plates
1 small saucer-sized plate
Industrial-strength glue (I used E6000)

I bought the large plates and wine glasses at my local Dollar Tree, but the smaller plate at Value Village. The glue was something I purchased at WalMart, I believe.

Here is the video:


I hope you enjoy this tutorial! Please let me know if there is anything else you'd like to see.

Muah,

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment