Monday, July 11, 2011

Sour Taste in My Mouth (Literally) but Sweet Product--A Review

Hello, my lovelies! Thank you for venturing back to my new blog. I hope that your days are filled with yummy deliciousness!

I started up a new kind of review that I don't see a lot of on YouTube (unless I am blind!)! (And I very well may be if I didn't have contact lenses...hahaha). If you haven't followed me from the beginning on my weight loss, and/or you don't know me from my other YouTube channels, then I welcome you! I had started out a weight loss journey vlog series called, "I Wanna Be A Loser." I am chronicling my weight loss in videos so that everyone knows what I am doing to achieve my goal. For me, it makes me push harder to actually fulfill this goal since I feel more accountable for my actions. =] The goal: to lose 75 pounds. (The latest vlog is posted to the right).

In this venture, I have been trying out various products that help you along on a diet...anything from low-carb, low-sugar, low-calorie...pretty much anything that isn't already really reviewed. With my, although short-lived, culinary arts experience, I am able to tell you if I like a product and how the reduced calories/etc. affects the overall taste and quality of a product. Today, I am sharing with you my review of the Smart Ones Key Lime Pie...

Here's the basic info

Serving size: 2.78 ounces or 79 g (There are two servings per container, so the following info is based on ONE of the desserts.)
Calories: 190
Fat: 4.5 grams (so about 31 calories of total product is strictly from fat)
Carbs: 33 grams (about 132 calories are from carbs)
Sugar 25 grams (less than the amount in a can of soda)
Sodium: 85mg
Protein: 4g (so 16 calories are from protein)

Cost (varies by market) I got mine at Target and they were $1.99 a box (has two servings inside).
My overall satisfaction (based on 5 stars) is a 4 out of 5.  Watch my official review (below) to find out more information!


With tangy taste buds,

Your Emmy.

No comments:

Post a Comment